TELEMETRY MONITORING SYSTEM
For full product specification please contact our office
The innovative Telemetry Monitoring System by Charter Kontron is a portable system which provides ambulatory patients with the same level of protection as patients connected to a bedside monitor, while enabling them the freedom of mobility within a designated area. This innovative device offers cardiac patients the ability to be in motion without compromising the level of monitoring, leading to quicker rehabilitation rates.
The Telemetry system consists of a light weight transmitter of 7 ECG leads with an optional SpO2 measurement as well as a receiver, supporting up to 16 patient transmitters.
Its central station displays and provides patient vital sign alerts from both telemetry monitors as well as all Charter Kontron bedside monitors.
Portability: Low weight transmitters enabling continuous monitoring and mobility.
Integration: The Central Nurse Station provides a unified display and alert of bedside and telemetry monitors, assisting the nurse in controlling the entire unit.
Cost Effective: Same Central Station serves the bedside monitors and telemetry monitors- saving the expense of separate stations for two modalities.
Networking: Bedside monitors, Central Station and telemetry monitors operate on the same Local Area Network (LAN), thus simplifying the system and reducing costs.
Extended Monitoring: The telemetry transmitter transmits 7 leads ECG and SpO2, providing both cardiac and pulmonary function monitoring.
Telemetry system configuration:
● Up to 32 Telemetry transmitters transmit to a single receiver connected to the network anywhere in the hospital
● Frequency/power setting can be adapted to different countries’ laws and regulations
● Double-antenna receiving system (independent of RF channel)
● Highly reliable, narrowband wireless transmission and digital modulation
Telemetry Transmitter Features:
● ECG transmission of seven leads with 5 lead cable
● Automatic ECG cable 3 / 5 identification
● SpO2 telemetry
● Nurse call button on the transmitter
● Event button on the transmitter
● 96 hour of ECG transmission, with 2 AA batteries
● 48 hours for transmission of both ECG and SpO2
Central Nurse Station telemetry features
● Continuous display of 3 lead ECG
● Seven leads ECG display upon request
● Heart rate measurement and heart rate alarm
● Dual lead ST measurement
● Arrhythmia alarms
● Audio nurse call on central
● Central Station shows telemetry battery status
Additional Central Nurse Station features
● Simultaneous display of up to 32 monitors, telemetry or bedside
● Alarm monitoring of up to 64 monitors, telemetry or bedside
● Central Station may display data from the telemetry monitors as well as from all Charter Kontron bedside monitors: CK3100, Envoy, VL5000 and VL4000