HemoCIS – DATABASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Integration stands at the center of HemoCIS, Charter Kontron’s relational database.
Combining all patient data acquired in CKL’s portfolio of products into a simple, easy to use format, this powerful tool enables the utmost convenience for data integration in the medical workplace.
Statistical analysis, custom physician reporting and patient scheduling highlight this powerful system. With unlimited reporting capability, administrators and physicians are now able to produce a wealth of knowledge customized for their exact needs. HemoCIS enables this information to be easily accessible at all times.
The client software conveniently loads onto any PC running Windows XP or 2000, making it a clean fit for any office environment.
The simple yet comprehensive design of CARDIOTRON DB allows for all data acquired on CKL products to flow seamlessly into the database. A key feature of the HemoCIS design is the ability to customize the note sets used by each account. The powerful flexibility of this key feature allows the users to meet exact specifications for their system design. Complimenting the system design is the added strength of ADT and HL7/XML interfacing. These additional features round out HemoCIS to provide true enterprise wide data integration.
● Dynamic scheduling module
● Integrated inventory package
● Dynamic patient search screen
● Medications with dosage tracking
● Custom Hemodynamic calculations
● Graphic heart diagram for visual stenosis depiction
● Pediatric calculator for all Hemodynamic results reporting
● Locally acquired images available for inclusion in the patient record
● Diagnosis category including the complete Pediatric diagnosis table for the database
● Unlimited database query capability
● Physician Report Builder for unlimited customization of reports
● User defined Conscious Sedation notes
● Edit recorded waveform results
● Dicom Worklist for patient selection
● Incorporation of all Peripheral Images
● The complete Mullins Pediatric Diagrams
● Easy to use diagram editing